- Lecture: How to Open
- Models of Strong Openings: How to Open
- In-Class Assignment, Due 12:15 Today
The agenda has only one item. All links go to the same post. You’ll find lecture material, strong models of Introductions deconstructed to demonstrate their strengths, and an “InClass” assignment that you’ll complete from your safe indoor remote location.
Complete the Assignment by 12:15
- To be considered present for today’s class, complete the assignment before or during class time.
- After 12:15, you may continue to Edit your work as much as you like.
- If you wish, you may also leave Notes on this Agenda page as we always do in class.