- How to Take a Penalty Shot
Statistics in Motion
- Hans Rosling TED Talk Best Stats (First 5 Minutes)
- How to Not Be Ignorant Multiple Choice Questions (First 8 Minutes)
Multiple Choice Questions
How to Not Be Ignorant
- Reversing Misconceptions Ola Rosling (Start at 14:00)
Value of Intuition
- Helps us generalize
- Causes us to jump to conclusions very quickly
- Overvalues our fears
- Causes us to look for causality, and find it
- Gives us the illusion of confidence
Result: Chimps score better than we do on multiple choice tests.
- My Counterintuitive Weekend
- Gapminder World
- List of OECD Countries
- Hans Rosling: Let my Dataset Change Your Mindset
- Reply to your own Proposal post
- If you have 5 linked sources and strong Purposeful Summaries, assign yourself 5 more sources in your Reply.
- If you don’t have 5 linked sources and strong Purposeful Summaries, assign yourself that task in your Reply.