Agenda WED FEB 05
Riddle: Why is there no such thing
as an empty bottle of Scotch?
Register to Vote
The November 2020 general election will be the most consequential of your lifetime. Not just your life so far, your entire lifetime. So Register. And Vote. Or answer to your Professor-for-Life, who will never let you forget it.
- Thank you for your personalized Avatars!
Lecture/Demo: Purposeful Summary
- Follow the link to an explanation of the difference between Quotation, Paraphrase, and the much more useful “Purposeful Summary,” the only method endorsed by this course of incorporating large amounts of information from outside sources .
Assignment: Third Task due 11:59pm TUE FEB 11
- You’ll demonstrate your ability to perform Purposeful Summary.
- The task will deepen your understanding of what the heck your professor means by counterintuitive.
- CLICK THIS LINK to launch the “Purposeful Summary” task.
- Trouble with the LINK? Go here: https://rucomp2.com/
- I’m glad I paid attention in class.
- Otherwise, I wouldn’t have known how to concoct these flavorful summaries.
- Publish your “Purposeful Summary” post to the blog by midnight Tuesday next week so I’ll know before we come to class on Wednesday who’s published and who hasn’t.