Agenda WED JAN 29
10-Question “Stone Money” Quiz
- Start anytime. Click the link above to launch a Survey Monkey survey with 10 questions about the “Invention of Money” podcasts. You have until 8:15 to complete the Quiz.
- Let’s double-check to make sure everybody has a username.
- Find your First Post so we’re sure you can legally publish to the blog.
- Clean up the inevitable “Category” errors.
Targeted Classroom Discussion
- By brainstorming about the Yap, the Germans, the French, the Brazilians, and the peculiarly boring bankers who make up the frankly magical Federal Reserve, we’ll work together to write a compelling introduction for an essay about The (continuing) Invention of Money.
- If you’ve read further about the Japanese yen or about Bitcoin, those insights will be helpful too.
Assignment: First Task due 11:59pm SUN FEB 02
- We’ve talked about this assignment since the first day of class.
- This is your reminder.
- CLICK THIS LINK to launch the “Stone Money” task.
- Post your draft to the blog by midnight Sunday so I’ll know before we come to class on Monday who’s published and who hasn’t.